Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Well I have not updated for awhile because we had computer issues. And since I am home sick I thought this was the prefect opportunity to make and update. For the Halloween season my mom and I took my kids and my niece to the tree house and did there story book trick or treating which is a ton of fun for kids Liams age, Hayden was a little to old but liked getting the treats. Hayden was a rocker dude he kept saying Ozzy Osborne because I think that is the only rocker he knows but to me he looked like Slash and Liam was the grim reaper. This year Hayden went trick or treating with his best friend Brendan and Liam went with Shaion, and I handed out candy.

1 comment:

*Jen* said...

wow...you are alive. Just kidding! It looks like you had a great Halloween. Candy, candy, candy and more CANDY!

Hayden Science Fair

Hayden Science Fair

Daddy's big helper

Daddy's big helper

Deer Valley Feb. 2009