Wednesday, November 11, 2009

THANKFUL TO BE HOME

I have been suffer from a cold for a couple weeks and have been have difficulty getting my medicine and it finally caught up with me. I came home from work on Monday and started having a coughing fit and could not catch my breath. So I did a nebulizer treatment and still I could not catch my breath so off to the emergency room we went my oxygen was in the high 70's to low 80's I was having and Asthma Attack so they started the medicine to reverse this and sent Shaion and the boys home because of the risk of H1N1 after they had my asthma semi under control they admitted me to the hospital and I spent the night. That was the longest night because you are so tired and they will not let you sleep always coming in doing something. Luckily it was just one night and they allowed me to come home on oxygen and a ton of medicine and the same day I got home low and behold my medicine I have been waiting 2 weeks for was in the mail. So I am on oxygen until at least Thurs. and then I have a check up and we will see what the Dr. has to say.

1 comment:

*Jen* said...

You take life for granted when thing are running smooth. I am glad that you have things under control. Take care of yourself!

Hayden Science Fair

Hayden Science Fair

Daddy's big helper

Daddy's big helper

Deer Valley Feb. 2009